This coming Saturday, January 13, is your chance to make your voice heard on who our next President should be!
Attend your Republican Presidential Precinct caucus, share thoughts with your neighbors and elect delegates to represent you to the next level – the 45th district caucus on Saturday, February 3 (Kamiakin Middle School), and the King County Republican Convention on March 9.
Spread the word — bring a younger voter or a neighbor with you!
Our effort to replace failing Democrat President Joe Biden with a Republican begins this Saturday. Help make that happen!
All precincts in the 45th Legislative district will caucus at Redmond High School, 17272 NE 104th Street in Redmond.
Doors open at 9:00 AM. Meeting begins at 10:00 AM. We expect caucuses should finish before noon.
Bring photo ID and Voter Registration card or confirmation of voter registration. Voter registration confirmation can be printed out from https://info.kingcounty.gov/kcelections/vote/myvoterinfo.aspx or looked up online on your cell phone at the check-in.
$10 per person suggested donation to help defray the cost of building rental. Cash or check recommended; credit cards accepted by making a donation online through https://45gop.org/.
Caucus Schedule and Agenda
9:00 AM – Doors open, participants start to arrive, verify precinct, make donation, locate their precinct seating area.
10:00 AM – Pooled caucus called to order by temporary chairman (all precincts together)
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Appointment of temporary secretary
- Election of permanent pooled caucus chairman
- Election of permanent pooled caucus secretary
- Resolutions and platform discussion
- Other business, if necessary
10:30 AM – Adjourn to individual precinct caucuses
10:45AM – Precinct caucus called to order
- Call to order
- Appointment of temporary secretary (to record precinct votes)
- Election of permanent precinct caucus chairman if no Precinct Committee Officer
- Election of permanent precinct caucus secretary
- Nomination and elections of delegate(s)
- Nomination and elections of alternates(s)
- Complete and turn in caucus paperwork
Join us Saturday, January 13, and let’s start the road to winning the White House in 2024!
For voters registered outside of the 45th district, you can find your caucus locations in this PDF file: https://wsrp.org/assets/uploads/2024/01/Pooled-Caucus-Locations.pdf.
Email questions. to info@45GOP.org.