Republicans Are Committed to Honest Elections!
- Ballots must be turned in not later than 8:00 PM on November 3rd, 2020.
- Ballots can be dropped off into a King County Elections Ballot Drop box. Here are the Eastside locations and they are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week until 8PM sharp on November 3rd:
- Kirkland City Hall
- Redmond City Hall
- Redmond Community Center at Marymoor Village
- Sammamish City Hall
- Kingsgate Library
- Woodinville Library (on Avondale Rd.)
- Duvall Police Department Depot Park
- Bothell City Hall
- Kenmore City Hall
If you are going to drop your ballot off at a ballot drop box on November 3rd, please allow extra time. Expect long lines as 8:00 PM approaches and the cut off is 8:00 sharp. If you find a long line, park and walk your ballot directly to the drop box so it arrives by 8PM. There are often people who are in line but did not get their ballot dropped in the box by 8:00. Their ballot will be collected but it will not be counted. Don’t be one of those who missed being counted by ‘just a minute’. Take care of it earlier in the day.
- You can also mail your ballot via the US Postal Service with no postage required. Again, it must be mailed in time to be postmarked before 8:00 PM on November 3rd. Do not mail after 4pm Tuesday – go to an Official Drop Box instead, as they are open until 8pm.
- Your ballot envelope must be signed and dated
Things to keep in mind if you need help:
- You can designate someone to help you, but it is up to you who you select.
- It is a crime for someone to deceive you or record your vote inaccurately
- You can get assistance from King County Elections if you have a disability that makes using the ballot difficult. You may have to go to their Renton office for this help. Your residential facility may be able to provide transportation. King County Elections is located at 919 SW Grady Way, Renton, WA and can be reached via phone at (206) 296-8683.
- Don’t let anyone influence how you vote your ballot. It is YOUR ballot.
- Protect the possession of your ballot until it is properly submitted in the ballot drop box or postal service receptacle.
- Do not let anyone inhibit your access to your ballot. Nobody can vote for you. It is the law.
Our goal is to have very high participation and an election with no fraud. We are all well served when the outcome of any election is an accurate reflection of the will of the people. Please be vigilant in protecting your ballot; don’t be a victim of any kind of ‘ballot harvesting’ scheme.
Questions? Email us at Info@45GOP.org